Summer Program and Sports Camp Scheduled for Students Entering Grades 2 – 8
The SUMMER PROGRAM July 6 – July 17 has been scheduled for students entering grades 2nd through 8th. Our two week program offers an individualized academic program in a classroom setting conducted by experienced and accredited teachers. Average class size for the summer program is 9 students to a class.
Parents may choose between a morning only or afternoon only program or a combination of morning and afternoon program. Included in this two week program are:
- Morning Academic Program – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Language Arts and Mathematics
- Afternoon Activities/Sports Camp – 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Computer, Art, and FUN-damentals (Group Games)
- Sports Camp
- Basketball (Boys and Girls)
Please call Ms. Roxann Jones, Summer School Registrar at (770) 641-8257 ext. 10 if you have any questions regarding this program.