TUITION SCHEDULE (2023 – 2024)
Financial Aid is provided on a need basis only for students in Grades 9-12 and must be applied for annually. Financial Aid at Saint Francis School is administered through the Financial Assistance Fund, which provides limited financial assistance to students.
In order to determine financial need in as fair and objective a way as possible, Saint Francis participates in the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). The basic instrument used is the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), which must be completed by the parent and filed with SSS along with an application fee to SSS. The PFS must be completed online HERE.
Please contact the Admissions Office for a financial aid packet.
ADDITIONAL TUITION FEES
Elementary School – $550
Middle School – $650
High School – $700
Supply Fees and Support Fee for PA/Booster Club*:
*does not include admission to HS games / events:
Elementary School – $450
Middle School – $450
High School – $600 (includes Activity Fee and Team Building Trips, HS Only)
SUPPLEMENTAL TUITION EXPENSES:
Grades (3-4), (4-5), (5-6)Wilson Reading Program- $4,500
Grades (6 – 7) Wilson Just Words Program- $3,000
Specialized Learning Programs - $1,000
Students who enroll after the school year has begun, pay the full additional tuition fees and a prorated amount for tuition.
OPTIONAL SPECIAL PROGRAMS FEE SCHEDULe
School Bus (Grades K – 12)
- One Way Only (a.m. or p.m.) $3,300 per year
- Both Ways $4,700 per year
High School Shuttle Bus (This shuttle is for the high school students and runs between the Roswell and Milton campuses only. Students are dropped off and picked up at the Roswell Campus)
- One Way Only (a.m. or p.m.) $ 3,000 per year
- Both Ways $3,700 per year
High School Sports Bus $1,700 per season
Transportation Reservation & Payment Information:
Reservation forms and $500 deposit are due on or before June 23, 2023. If received after this date, the transportation fee will increase by $200. Balance is due on or before July 13, 2023.
EXTENDED DAY GRADES K -8
Supervised coverage for the students who need a late pickup is available every full school day (there is no Extended Day coverage on Early Dismissal Days or Teacher In-Service Days). Extended Day hours are from 3:05 to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 2:30 to 5:30 p.m., on Fridays. Cost varies based on coverage needed. Please see the chart below:
|$3,800||5 days per week|
|$3,300||4 days per week|
|$2,900||3 days per week|
|$2,400||2 days per week|
|$2,000||1 day per week|
*The cost for occasional or drop-in use is $60.00 per day.
* Parents who arrive after 5:30 p.m. will be charged a late fee of $45.00 per 1/2 hour late (or any portion of that half hour).
SECOND HOMEWORK HOUR GRADES 6 – 8
A second homework hour is available each Monday – Thursday that is a full school day. This program works as an extended study hall, with a teacher monitoring a class of students as they complete their homework. The cost for this program is $45 per day.
Parents have the option of two tuition payment plans:
- Tuition is due April 14, 2023, which entitles the parent to a 4% discount on Tuition. Tuition - 4% = Adjusted Total Payment. If full payment is not received by April 14, 2023, the 4% discount does not apply.
- Tuition is divided into eleven equal monthly payments with the first payment, by separate check, due along with the completed financial agreement by April 14, 2023. The subsequent 10 payments are drawn by automatic withdrawal from your bank account with the first payment beginning May 1, 2023 and the last payment February 1, 2024. Please note: New students who enroll after April will follow a plan based on the number of months from the date of enrollment to the following February. For example, a student enrolled in May will be on a 10-month plan; in June a 9-month plan, etc. First payment, by separate check, will be at the time of enrollment with subsequent payments by automatic withdrawal from your bank account, drawn the first of each month.
Returning students' contracts are sent out in January each year. Consequently, new students who joined the school this year will return their contracts, along with their first payment (the non-refundable deposit), in February (the first payment check will not be deposited until March 1). Then, as a returning student, the contract cycle will be 12 payments, March 1 - February 1, of the following year.
UNIFORMS (Grades K-12), Tuition Insurance
Please note that all requests for financial assistance must be submitted prior to acceptance into the program. Saint Francis School admits qualified students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, financial assistance, athletic activities or other school administered programs.