Mary A. Schoppman
Director of Development
770-641-8257 | Ext. 19 | Fax: 770-641-0283
Giving to Saint Francis is for all members of our school community and we encourage participation of all families, friends, faculty and staff, and Alumni Association to give to those areas you feel most important to you. We know that your contribution will pay significant dividends in terms of the student experience and the well-being of our campuses and our future. By giving to Saint Francis we not only demonstrate our pride in and dedication to our school, but also show our strong commitment.
We find people enjoy uniting their personal interests with specific Saint Francis School funds or programs. Select an area you are passionate about and find out more about how you can make a difference at Saint Francis School.
We welcome you to consider a contribution to one of the following levels of giving:
- Endowment Fund – Giving to the future of Saint Francis.
- Building Fund – Giving for future construction of new facilities.
- Athletic Fund – Giving for the athletic program and facilities.
- Scholarship Fund – Contribute to and sustain a scholarship of your choice.
- Technology Fund – Giving for our continued upgrade of our technology program.
- Other – An opportunity to contribute to any area of your choice.
You can make a difference by supporting Saint Francis School’s education mission. Your unrestricted gifts help Saint Francis to:
- Increase scholarship opportunities for our students
- Enhance our athletic programs
- Implement technology advancements
- Build and maintain excellent facilities
Today’s Legacy and Tomorrow’s Foundation
A gift to the Saint Francis Endowment Fund is an investment in the future. Endowed funds are held in perpetuity and invested for long term growth while providing income to the designated program. Unrestricted endowed funds are especially critical because they allow our school to respond to challenges and opportunities as they change over time. An endowed gift helps ensure that future Saint Francis students will have access to an outstanding college preparatory education.
Saint Francis also offers the opportunity for endowment donors to link their name or that of a loved one or favorite teacher to an endowed fund supporting a meaningful area of interest.
Please contact our Development Office, (770) 641-8257 x19, with your questions and to request details regarding Giving to Saint Francis School.