Linda Crawford, Curriculum Director
Roswell Campus: 770.641.8257, ext. 50
Saint Francis School is a fully-accredited, no religious affiliation, coed, college-preparatory school. The school comprises the Elementary School (grades K-5), the Middle School (grades 6-8), and the High School (grades 9-12).
The mission of Saint Francis School is to provide a college preparatory program to students with diverse academic ability in a structured environment that is challenging and supportive.
- Google Apps for Education, laptops required
- Courses are offered on multiple levels: AP/ Honors, CP1 and CP2.
- Small class settings
- Multi-modal presentations
- Assistive technology, Read & Write® Gold, electronic textbooks
- Solid preparation in reading/literature, mathematics, science, and history
- Significant emphasis on developing strong writing skills, good organizational habits and study techniques as well as problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Additional instructional opportunities include: art, music, drama, physical education, library, guidance, technology and electives such as: Engineering, Video Production, Broadcast Journalism and PixArt Studio
- Homework-study time at the end of the school day allows students to begin their homework and receive assistance from their teachers
Uniqueness of the Program
- Low teacher-pupil ratio permits us to maximize learning potential in all curriculum areas.
- Accommodates different ability levels within the student body
- Recognizes that students learn in different ways and that a school must focus its academic presentation to meet the learning strengths of the student.
- Challenges each and every student to the maximum of his or her ability and offers the support necessary as they prepare for college
- Structure, organization and process are the hallmarks of Saint Francis’ mission
Accrediting Agencies and Memberships
Saint Francis is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), and is a member of the Georgia High School Association (GHSA), Georgia Independent School Association (GISA) and the Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS).